• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What did I get for $5.00 at a yard sale today?

@rzurzel You might be surprised buddy. I always think "There's no way this hasn't been picked clean" and that's usually the case, but at flea markets, especially large ones like the one you're talking about, have vendors who find stuff and put it on their table not knowing that "those old shades" are Juliets! I won't make a weekly trip to browse the aisles, but if I get close to a big one over here on a weekend off I will absolutely stop and wander!

@rzurzel You might be surprised buddy. I always think "There's no way this hasn't been picked clean" and that's usually the case, but at flea markets, especially large ones like the one you're talking about, have vendors who find stuff and put it on their table not knowing that "those old shades" are Juliets! I won't make a weekly trip to browse the aisles, but if I get close to a big one over here on a weekend off I will absolutely stop and wander!
My concern wasn't the fact that somebody might have swept potential shades before me. I don't that there are many O heads here so I'm thinking that there are small chances to encounter xmetals in general but like I said worth to try from time to time. I'll take my little boy for a trip and probably will find something suitable for him if not for me :D I just can't go wrong with visiting that place :D

My concern wasn't the fact that somebody might have swept potential shades before me. I don't that there are many O heads here so I'm thinking that there are small chances to encounter xmetals in general but like I said worth to try from time to time. I'll take my little boy for a trip and probably will find something suitable for him if not for me :D I just can't go wrong with visiting that place :D

That's an even better reason to go!! :)

Back