• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

I always wanted a pair of non-black half-jacket 2.0 and last week I bought theses in a second hand marketplace. They came on this week monday with a cavendish edition radarlock bag. Lenses are the G30 blue iridium polarized almost brand new, so damn good for 30 euros with shipping!

IMG_20210122_162550.jpg

IMG_20210122_162540.jpg

I think Oakley has lost my loyalty! Not that i am a huge loss to their company but i got onto this forum because i started wearing my Eye Patch 2 and my Twenty XX (2000) recently . Realised i can get after markets lenses---found this forum and was blown away with the collections people have on here.
But after reading and finding out Oakley is owned by another company i guess that explains why the last 10 years i haven't purchased any new styles. Got back into Oakly, just purchased another pair after research and now this---directly sent from China.
Before the quality of frames were second to none--made in USA. Now i just realised it is "USA Assembled".
SIIIGGGGHHHH---after reading on this forum may look into dillon optics for my next purchase!
Just wanted to have a rant.

Latest Posts

Back