• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

My latest buys, a Black Panel Backpack, it is like the one that appears in the Book of Eli movie but in a diferent color, it is used but in good shape.
I also got a Hybrid Core Camo Short, a Grey Camo Float Ellipse Tee and a 2 pack of Oakley USA socks
Here is a picture
20210904_161051.jpg

Ordering the MSK3 tomorrow, my employer just mandated masks again.
Got mine for the same reason before flying off to NJ/NY Market.

Funny thing though, the airlines don't allow the MSK3 (regardless if you have the filter inside, because the front is mesh), though a couple of flights they didn't bother to enforce it. Though my trip into the MOMA when I went to Manhattan for work most certainly did require me to switch out to the typical blue sterile mask.

So yea, it's a cool look, but that mesh in front causes complications with certain places (haven't had any issues with retailers though where I'm actually required to wear them).

Went looking for the flatter/shorter version of the flak style soft case (which they tell me doesn't exist anymore), saw this and decided to pick this up since may come in handy for my trail walking or backpacking.

20210910_153303-01.jpeg

I also grabbed these cheap in case anyone here wants them, apparently they been sitting in the store for a while. These were the last ones of these countries but they have over a dozen of the two different British styles (no love for the Brits lol) also at 5 a peice.

20210910_134345-01.jpeg

Edit: The Canadian one is going home to Canada.

Last edited:
Back