• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

I just ordered something else off ebay, I will take pictures and post about it more when it arrives.
It is a compliment to my Oakley collection. Its small and someone else posted a similar item on page 2 of this thread. Take a guess if you like. I love this thread for some strange reason its really cool to see what else people are buying to compliment their Oakley collections.

Where did you get the IH earsocks from?

These came in yesterday (singles and doubles):
j799crmc.jpg

Im getting these set too. :)

Sweet stands I can not yet choose how I want to display my Collection, Currently everything is either in its case or bag on an end-table dedicated to Oakley.

reading the messages, i may have to buy juliet frame rubber kit...ill order tonight! tnx for this thread!

just arrived home so i have to add this new arrival...

yqyhemu6.jpg

blue juliet rubber set, pitboss lens tungsten for a bargain

bajy8e6e.jpg

and a letter from royal mail asking me for a custom fees 11.93£ for an elite bag from Brett28...which sent to me in 24usd envelope mail....

but cool thread!

My 8 slot rep case arrived today I ordered on Friday and it arrived today excellent shipping for the cost.

upc
2013_06_03_16_45_10.jpg

Loaded up with 7 pairs and a Oakley Cleaning Kit. Perfect for traveling.
2013_06_03_16_46_12.jpg

Opened up, it snaps shut with three snap buttons.
2013_06_03_16_46_51.jpg

X metals Sort of fit, the Juliet fit is ok but my Mars and X Squared do not fit.
2013_06_03_16_48_15.jpg

The cleaning kit fits perfectly. The case is much smaller than I thought but I'm glad its mostly for travel and Storage for the time being not having any proper display.
2013_06_03_16_47_52.jpg

Back