• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Just came in the mail today. Man this thing is massive. I'm scared to open it and flip through the pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be, it's pretty cool. Some members got 2 so they could cut one up and frame selective pages.

And TWSS!

Don't be, it's pretty cool. Some members got 2 so they could cut one up and frame selective pages.

And TWSS!

I thought about doing that, because the quick flip through I did...my gosh, I'd love to frame some of it!

But this came in at about $100 CAD from Amazon.ca. But now that I'm thinking about it, the book is cheaper than buying some sort of paintings or other decor. Still pricey for me though.

The Book is $45 and change on the US Amazon site, with Prime. It was about $10 cheaper at the lowest I believe. I still haven't gotten a second to chop, once paychecks start coming in again I'll probably give it a look.

Adding to my camo collection. This one is like new and marked down considerably on the Bay, and a couple weeks ago there was a $15 off $75 coupon, so got this one for just $65 shipped (glasses only).

2017-01-31 14.40.32.jpg

I thought about doing that, because the quick flip through I did...my gosh, I'd love to frame some of it!

But this came in at about $100 CAD from Amazon.ca. But now that I'm thinking about it, the book is cheaper than buying some sort of paintings or other decor. Still pricey for me though.

I said about 45 CAD from Amazon two years ago... free ship!

Sucks to see the prices are going up...

I said about 45 CAD from Amazon two years ago... free ship!

Sucks to see the prices are going up...
That's what I got mine for. Kicking myself for not buying 3; 1 to keep, 1 to cut, and 1 to give as a gift.

Back