• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Right, who decides to take the emblems some of the best Oakley glasses.

Well that explains the Pit Boss. Which being a prototype is neat. Still doesn't explain the C-six emblems.

Especially the C Six. :confused:

And if the prototype came without them, why would you want to add them?

I think it's like oakley pit boss one boxes, they made more icons then they did glasses .I noticed more and more that Oakley out sourced a lot of pieces parts stuff. Witch makes a lot sense
From a cost point.

Yeah I have seen a bunch of boxes for sale, just never really cared as to why since it was just a box. Cost is better when you buy in bulk.

I mean unless they got ran over and destroyed and that was all that could be saved, or like Dingo said, they made more than they needed.

I didn't know that, till after I spoke to the seller and researched it.

Prototype or not the elite icons are one of the coolest aspects of the Pit Boss, I'd think I would add them.

Yeah I have seen a bunch of boxes for sale, just never really cared as to why since it was just a box. Cost is better when you buy in bulk.

I mean unless they got ran over and destroyed and that was all that could be saved, or like Dingo said, they made more than they needed.

Prototype or not the elite icons are one of the coolest aspects of the Pit Boss, I'd think I would add them.
No doubt they make a statement. Titanium elite icons would be sweet!

C-six Are terrible. I such a great guy, you can give me yours and I will dispose of it. The pics you see me posting afterwards will be from a different sucker who thought I would really get rid of them. So pay them no mind and move along .:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you need to find someone with a CNC machine and get on it.
As much as I like my PB2, they just aren't the same without the Elite icon.
Love look of pb2 but the way they are shaped. They sit on my cheeks just tad. At first I was ok with this. But the more I wore them the more it bothered till I finaly couldn't stand it any more and sold them.

Last edited:
C-six Are terrible. I such a great guy, you can give me yours and I will dispose of it. The pics you see me posting afterwards will be from a different sucker who thought I would really get rid of them. So pay them no mind and move along .:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think either of us will be giving up our C-sixes anytime soon. Nice try though.:lol::lol:

Love look of pb2 but the way they are shaped. They sit on my cheeks just tad. At first I was ok with this. But the more I wore them the more it bothered till I finaly couldn't stand it any more nad sold them.
They don't bother me, even if they did, I'd make them work. Just like the look to much.

Back