• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Not purchases but this package arrived today. There was a bit of a kerfuffle with the box but I got that joker.

My homie @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 knows how I like to complete sets so he hooked me up with this box for my Redline NSJ and some sweet ass bags. The XX I do not get to keep lol

Thanks buddy!

F4CEFB5A-1C18-4E82-9952-49AE058E4AF2.jpeg

Not purchases but this package arrived today. There was a bit of a kerfuffle with the box but I got that joker.

My homie @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 knows how I like to complete sets so he hooked me up with this box for my Redline NSJ and some sweet ass bags. The XX I do not get to keep lol

Thanks buddy!

View attachment 432572

You’re welcome man, I appreciate you tracking it down:drinks:

Nice! Those glasses are bada$$.

Thanks. I walked into my local vault and they had a small display case dead center of the door but about 15ft away. Had the flaks jawbreakers mframes and the goggles. Instantly I was like I want them flaks lol. I also didn’t know about the big bag being included until I went to cash out. Couldn’t find anything on the 50% rack that caught my eye though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@sgibby88 Wheres the vault down your way? The one by me hasn't had anything decent lately. I'd rather go to South Jersey than up north to Bridgewater or Westfield.... at least going south I can fill my face at Cracker Barrel.

Wheres the vault down your way? The one by me hasn't had anything decent lately. I'd rather go to South Jersey than up north to Bridgewater or Westfield.... at least going south I can fill my face at Cracker Barrel.

Blackwood. Right off of rt 42. The Gloucester premium outlets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back