• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Wow! Torch Wear for the win! Didn’t bother wiping them down because of the excitement! I’ve had one other pair I believe @SiRacer420 has now? I think? I’m not going to sell these babes!
C08D3EA1-93FC-4261-AA69-3171D86900B1.jpeg
8C303101-C7B2-4C32-85DC-8CC06D3D4C05.jpeg

Wow! Torch Wear for the win! Didn’t bother wiping them down because of the excitement! I’ve had one other pair I believe @SiRacer420 has now? I think? I’m not going to sell these babes!View attachment 677443View attachment 677444
NICE! That's an excellent find! Yep, I still have it. It's not going anywhere lol Don't let that one go either!

I'm just glad it's not a yellow lens one. I'd be trying to figure out how to talk you out of it. 😂

NICE! That's an excellent find! Yep, I still have it. It's not going anywhere lol Don't let that one go either!

I'm just glad it's not a yellow lens one. I'd be trying to figure out how to talk you out of it. 😂
Awesome to hear you still have them. I couldn’t remember for the life of me, if you got them from me or someone else. Definitely plan on hanging onto these.

Back