• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

If it makes you feel better it's far from mint. It was clearly used quite a bit. But hey, that just adds character. 'm happy especially for what I believe was a great price for them.:hi:
You lot in the US can get some great deals. It's a lot harder over here. As long as they make you happy. They look like they would make me happy too...ha!!!!

You lot in the US can get some great deals. It's a lot harder over here. As long as they make you happy. They look like they would make me happy too...ha!!!!

Well mine came from the U.K. and are ******* amazing. You missed NUTTY selling his sets. Might reach out and ask but I think I got his last pair and he really didn’t wanna part with em cause they were out of this world. Mike knows he’s seen em lol

Well mine came from the U.K. and are ******* amazing. You missed NUTTY selling his sets. Might reach out and ask but I think I got his last pair and he really didn’t wanna part with em cause they were out of this world. Mike knows he’s seen em lol
Just got a nice set off mike. No doubt we will trade again :) you didnt get that carbon set with blue rubbers did you? I should of bought them.......

44d50f2e343db158daff8c63430d3def.jpg
73d73b5022ac14747986e8af74997717.jpg

Minty Fresh!!

Just got a nice set off mike. No doubt we will trade again :) you didnt get that carbon set with blue rubbers did you? I should of bought them.......

Nope got his polished with OO blue and blue rubbers. Wear em all the time

Latest Posts

Back