• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

d0ccb827383928a689501fd2b0d745e9.jpg

Bought these XS from @Jmgarcia - gorgeous pair, but it didn't come with orbital gaskets...

No worries, I bought the white rubber kit from @Linegear Japan the same day, so when I got back from Mexico last week, I had the XS and new rubber kit waiting for me...

Well, my daughter knocked off the towel where I had laid the rubber kit out on the table and I only found 1 of the 2 orbital gaskets - had to order another set - should be here in a couple weeks 🤘🏼

B20EB814-5596-4F79-ADB0-C2DF2BB30F53.jpeg

Bought these XS from @Jmgarcia - gorgeous pair, but it didn't come with orbital gaskets...

No worries, I bought the white rubber kit from @Linegear Japan the same day, so when I got back from Mexico last week, I had the XS and new rubber kit waiting for me...

Well, my daughter knocked off the towel where I had laid the rubber kit out on the table and I only found 1 of the 2 orbital gaskets - had to order another set - should be here in a couple weeks 🤘🏼

View attachment 684775
@Linegear Japan is a very reliable seller. I think they look good without the orbital gasket, though I rarely say crazy sh*t like that.

@Jmgarcia I've heard good things about him too. But for him to give up one of these XS babies you must have paid an arm and a leg buddy. Lol!

@Linegear Japan is a very reliable seller. I think they look good without the orbital gasket, though I rarely say crazy sh*t like that.

@Jmgarcia I've heard good things about him too. But for him to give up one of these XS babies you must have paid an arm and a leg buddy. Lol!
He damn near gave it away - made him an offer and he took it :)

paid under $300 for it

Well, my daughter knocked off the towel where I had laid the rubber kit out on the table and I only found 1 of the 2 orbital gaskets...
Those gaskets (and New Zero nose-buds) must be made of recycled SuperBalls.
If they jump from altitude, they’re GONE...
:eek:

Only after the new set arrive, will the old one be found at the bottom of the vacuum cleaner bag.

Back