• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

13e6e70bac7515d4d66c17e258e9dd34.jpg

Vday gift from an awesome member!

They are pretty nice. The legs screw on and off so if I wanted to store them they store easily. They also match the shelves perfectly. Defiently a great fit. I am still trying to figure out how I’m going to use them to avoid making it look to cluttered.
View attachment 702728View attachment 702729View attachment 702730
View attachment 702739View attachment 702738
Those are nice. I went with a 2 tier 100 plexi shelf. The company that sells them on amazon offers a discount if you buy in bulk. I use them for my diecast cars but they would work great for these cabinets as well.

They are 7 inches wide and have a nice lip to provide stability.

image_1278.jpg

image_1279.jpg

image_1280.jpg

image_1281.jpg

image_1282.jpg

Dam those are nice! Do you mind sharing who sells them?
Sure thing, The company is called Combination of Life on Amazons market place. The link is below. I have 12 of them in my displays currently. They come in packs of 2 and have plastic protective wrap on them when they ship. I recommend if you intend to buy in bulk like I do, then email them through the Amazon Marketplace and let them know that. I have done it a few times and they gave me a discount coupon each time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01888MGG6/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

Went back and doubled up on the replacement lenses for the Slivers I bought since only $20 a pair for the Ruby and Jade Polarized. Figure I will scratch them eventually and when I do, I dont want to not be able to get the original lenses.

Latest Posts

Back