• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

6FEE7661-067A-4085-95EE-D5D3DB3C64D6.jpeg

8E24E6EA-CA00-4CE8-BAFC-844ED2D19442.jpeg

67E336CF-500D-4ECC-B8A4-13611D28D121.jpeg

Last edited:
That was a concern when I bought it, but at the cheap price I got it for, I couldn’t resist. It actually fits like a XL.
Very cool looking shirt!! Strange those older shirts always seemed oversized?! I have some older ones and the XXL are massive. So funny how the sizes very, even today. I tried on a XXL (regular fit) a while ago and I swear it was the size of a Large??

Very cool looking shirt!! Strange those older shirts always seemed oversized?! I have some older ones and the XXL are massive. So funny how the sizes very, even today. I tried on a XXL (regular fit) a while ago and I swear it was the size of a Large??

Yeah, from what I remember Oakley had weird sizing. Maybe different factories? In most case I’ve had they are usually slightly smaller. Then I bought a Medium jacket and it actually fit like a large. And nowadays there stuff is typically all on the small size.

Picked up my 11th display case today. Single wide black 3.0, looking to get some more elite microfiber bags next.

Patiently waiting to figure out what store has the 2020 Ejector with Maritime Prizm lenses. They are listed in the O parts data system, no idea who is the carrier though

Back