• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

This weeks trades and buys, i traded some pairs for others, i think i did well, the only one i am going to miss it is my JFL but the trade was for a Stealth Black / Stealth Black Dial Watch / Judge I Watch, the other ones it is a Chrome Square O Warden whit VR28 Black Iridium lenses, a Polished Black Bruce Arians Hijinx whit Warm Grey lenses, a Brown Tortoise Kozu Kokubo Frogskins whit Bronze lenses and a Matte Black Fuelcell pair whit beater lenses to round up the deal.

The frames i let go other than my JFLs was a Sliver XL, a Woodgrain Holbrook, and my New Wiretaps, and in exchange i got some vintage Oakleys and a watch that i took the gamble because i had to change the battery which i did today and now its running and working fine, in the end i think i did ok.

That was the trades part, and today i found a Matte Black whit Grey lenses Monster Dog and took delivery of my Fuse Chrome Scar lenses which i am going to trie for a while in my Midnight frame for a while before i put them on my Butterscoth ones that i recently got.

Here is some pictures.
20210410_163711.jpg
20210410_164317.jpg
20210410_164400.jpg
20210410_164420.jpg
20210410_164543.jpg

Last edited:
This weeks trades and buys, i traded some pairs for others, i think i did well, the only one i am going to miss it is my JFL but the trade was for a Stealth Black / Stealth Black Dial Watch / Judge I Watch, the other ones it is a Chrome Square O Warden whit VR28 Black Iridium lenses, a Polished Black Bruce Arians Hijinx whit Warm Grey lenses, a Brown Tortoise Kozu Kokubo Frogskins whit Bronze lenses and a Matte Black Fuelcell pair whit beater lenses to round up the deal.

The frames i let go other than my JFLs was a Sliver XL, a Woodgrain Holbrook, and my New Wiretaps, and in exchange i got some vintage Oakleys and a watch that i took the gamble because i had to change the battery which i did today and now its running and working fine, in the end i think i did ok.

That was the trades part, and today i found a Matte Black whit Grey lenses Monster Dog and took delivery of my Fuse Chrome Scar lenses which i am going to trie for a while in my Midnight frame for a while before i put them on my Butterscoth ones that i recently got.

Here is some pictures.View attachment 855520View attachment 855526View attachment 855534View attachment 855536View attachment 855537
Judge, still my favorite. And the stealth is no ezception!

Latest Posts

Back