• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Just 2 shirts

57C2B6E7-D0FE-4693-B375-F9D7C1F90E4A.jpeg

96D7896F-1147-4472-B975-343DBBA65012.jpeg

Had amazon credit don't just me... (plus I have actual prizm trail cut coming monday).

First one because I wanted to see just how subpar they really are (and to get a feel for popping them in before I get the prizm ones), and the latter I'm just going to be using for the gasket and tshock if they're decent enough, not going to use the ear sock or nose pad (ie: the part that would be touching my skin as I doubt they're as pure a silicone as they claim for the price).

And what's the point of having colored flex couplers?

1631951498257.png

Had amazon credit don't just me... (plus I have actual prizm trail cut coming monday).

First one because I wanted to see just how subpar they really are (and to get a feel for popping them in before I get the prizm ones), and the latter I'm just going to be using for the gasket and tshock if they're decent enough, not going to use the ear sock or nose pad (ie: the part that would be touching my skin as I doubt they're as pure a silicone as they claim for the price).

And what's the point of having colored flex couplers?

View attachment 901429
Don’t buy that garbage.

Latest Posts

Back