• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

I did just fine then and thanks for the heads up. Looks like they're selling pretty good still. They've had minimal wear, are pretty comfortable and I like the look.
They are great car driving pairs. Somewhat good for daily wear if your not looking at your toes. But they were always my favorite pair I’d leave in the car because they’re light and comfy. Just don’t stretch them a ton putting on and you should be good 👍

Did some buying and trading this weekend, i got a Red earlier gen Icon Backpack, a Polished Black Jupiter Camo Frogskins whit Possitive Red lenses, a Polished Black Monster Dog whit Black Iridium Polarized lenses, a Carbon w/Grey Infinite Hero Split Jacket whit Grey and Clear lenses, and a Los Angeles Dodgers Blue Flak XLJ which i already changed to Ice Iridium lenses, i root for the SD Padres so i cant and will not wear the lenses, i am ok whit the frame but whit the lenses not so much, if anyone here likes them shoot me a pm and we could work out a trade for some other Flak XLJ lenses.

I also got 2 hats but they did not fit on the picture, and i also got a Woodgrain Holbrook Mix whit Tungsten Iridium Polarized lenses, here is a picture:
20210926_132613.jpg

Back