• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What did you get for christmas?

Update wife didn't want one so just got the one saved 150 in bb gift cards and spend around 14 dollars out of pocket . She wanted some skull candy earphones so got those for her. She will use it when I m home. But taking it when I go out of town for work.

Last edited:
IMG_20141228_111703.jpg

Picked up an IH vault to go along with my IH split jackets and juliets. I am happy to find this m frame lens in this box in very good condition. The only problem with the lens is a crack on the corner where it inserts into the frame. It is a gold iridium strike lens.

Finally back home from being at my parents.

Christmas is never a big thing for my family. We get together, have some good meals, do a few presents. I got a sweater, and a bluetooth waterproof speaker.

I bought myself a few items. And will likely buy a few more. But not necessarily "Christmas" presents. Finished a 9mm rifle build, bought a few hand guns.

Received bunker #314 under the tree from my wife. Was very surprised (and extatic) as I wasn't able to track one down myself (only 5 total sent to the Vancouver store which is about an hour + away from me), but her friend somehow managed to get one. Will post pictures into the bunker serial number thread once I get home.

Got my Ipad Air 2 pimped out didn't want to use it alot until I got some protection. I have an Iphone 6 with white and grey Ottterbox Defender. I was looking at the same combo for the IPad from Otterbox but they were not released yet. Plus the retail cost was going to be 89.00 dollars. I found one on Amazon that was really close and was only 16.00 dollars. I also bought the Oakley Ipad zipper sleeve from the SI site for only 11.74 shipped. It is for the Ipad 1 thru 3 but also fits the air since the air is smaller.
DSCF0004_zpsfc99bcd9.jpg
DSCF0005_zps2d527c3e.jpg
DSCF0006_zps3ebbce8c.jpg

Last edited:
Back