• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Do You Do With Your Odd Bags?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
I have a growing number of micro bags from special editions and signature pairs or whatnot. That I don't have matching glasses for. I'm at a loss as to what to do with them.

They're cool bags. So I like them and like having them despite their lack of connection to a specific pair in my collection.

I'm thinking of just using them. Not like they're going to get used for much else, and like everything else in my collection probably won't show signs of wear in 5 years' time.

What do you do with your odd bags?

I'm in the same boat, eventually ill buy a house or build an addition (o annex) to this one and then I will be able to set up a nice display for all my treasures, including some savagely awesome bags.

If I dont have the matching pair I use them or wait till someone who wants it asks for it. That being said anyone have a Troy Lee Love hate bag they might want to unload let me know.

I dont usually have this problem, because when i get rid of a pair, the bag goes too. But when i do have an odd bag, i will cut a stiff piece of posterboard to fit inside the bag, then stand it up in my display case. It takes up little space if displayed this way.

Latest Posts

Back