• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What do you think is a "real" Oakley Collector?

a true collector...

collects a lot of other things too bc... that is simply in their nature. to collect sunglasses in general is pretty uncommon and to collect specifically oakley is obscure in and of itself. we are the weirdos and eccentrics. im cool w that. i also collect toys, sneakers, t-shirts, knives and whatever cool looking thing that intrigues me.

thats what it all comes down to; how it makes you feel. when i look at my stuff i feel great; someone designed this and took their time to make it right.

An Oakley collector is me! Someone who decides to spend their extra stash on Oaks rather than other things, gets excited about the brand, and not just the sunnies.... someone almost proud to represent.... one who enjoys conversing with other like collectors about topics that non-collectors could give a crap about.... and who, for the most part in my experience, are “good peoples”. Someone who puts an O sticker on their vehicle and thinks they’re cool.... that about sums it up.

Well said OFG !!

I think I am a collector of Oakleys because I own more than I can justify, wear less pairs then I own in a year, won’t so much as put on certain pairs to sustain them and only sell to acquire something that I find more admirable.
I am very passionate about Oakley and won’t wear any others pairs than Oakley.

Back