• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Do You Think Of This Look?

Well I went ahead and ordered the lenses and the matching turquoise earsocks and temple shocks. Credit to jk-27 for pointing out the Tron type colorway. Normally I wouldn't spring for $100 extra of lenses and rubber but I only paid $100 for the frame after piecing out everything that came with it so its not an issue in this case

I think the color combo is awesome. I just picked up the carbon XS on Altrec.....just so I can do this color combo (sorry to bite off your idea)

Well I went ahead and ordered the lenses and the matching turquoise earsocks and temple shocks. Credit to jk-27 for pointing out the Tron type colorway. Normally I wouldn't spring for $100 extra of lenses and rubber but I only paid $100 for the frame after piecing out everything that came with it so its not an issue in this case

Serendipity strikes! Post pics when the project is completed, clearly lots of people are intrigued and interested in your plans.

Back