• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Do You Think When

Yeah the Vault here by me has a cute manager and everytime I go in she always comments on my shades. She really liked my Soviet Hijinx the last time I was in. I also saw a biker wearing Pitbosses a few months back. I waved to him and he waved back but he prob didnt know why I was waiving lol.

I always like to have a look and see what people are wearing. Always happy to see Os being worn, just don't see anything special here in SA sadly!:(

Yeah the Vault here by me has a cute manager and everytime I go in she always comments on my shades. She really liked my Soviet Hijinx the last time I was in. I also saw a biker wearing Pitbosses a few months back. I waved to him and he waved back but he prob didnt know why I was waiving lol.

I just can't stop laughing at what the biker must have been thinking while you waved at him!

And yeah i'd trip if someone not on a bike waved cause of the glasses....I don't think i'd put two and two together.
I have a 3D Oakley 'O' emblem on my truck that i painted silver mini flake years ago that is needing a touch up lol. Only two 'stickers' on the truck a H-D winged decal and the O. I wear a pair of OO wires with hand cut 'reading' lenses all the time, have a stronger pair for pinstriping or hand lettering and nobody ever notices the O on them. I have Oakley glasses on everyday but rarely see anyone (short of a few friends) else wearing rare O's. I guess i need to get out more. The NHRA Winternats are coming up and i will always stop at the O trailer in the midway. A buddy Paul LeSage always has cool Oakleys on. He has repped Oakley since the Scotty Cannon days.
Tim

And yeah i'd trip if someone not on a bike waved cause of the glasses....I don't think i'd put two and two together.
I have a 3D Oakley 'O' emblem on my truck that i painted silver mini flake years ago that is needing a touch up lol. Only two 'stickers' on the truck a H-D winged decal and the O. I wear a pair of OO wires with hand cut 'reading' lenses all the time, have a stronger pair for pinstriping or hand lettering and nobody ever notices the O on them. I have Oakley glasses on everyday but rarely see anyone (short of a few friends) else wearing rare O's. I guess i need to get out more. The NHRA Winternats are coming up and i will always stop at the O trailer in the midway. A buddy Paul LeSage always has cool Oakleys on. He has repped Oakley since the Scotty Cannon days.
Tim

We're you at the finals in November? If so did you stop by the trailer?

We're you at the finals in November? If so did you stop by the trailer?

yes but i didn't buy anything in November, I picked up an iPhone case and some Juliet rubber at last years Winternats. Do you know Paul (Torch)? He crewed for Shoemacher and they all wore Oakley stuff exclusively.
Tim

yes but i didn't buy anything in November, I picked up an iPhone case and some Juliet rubber at last years Winternats. Do you know Paul (Torch)? He crewed for Shoemacher and they all wore Oakley stuff exclusively.
Tim

I know Torch.

I would imagine if you stopped at the trailer in November or even last February you probably spotted me and never even realized it.

I feel like it's almost a game with you revealing small tidbits of who you are lol.

Imagine being me, flying so under the radar for 20 years and then around 2-3 years ago with the big O they suddenly have their eyes on you and no longer being under the radar over there but still nice and unknown in the collector world until last year.

I've always liked being inconspicuous and having nobody know I exist so this is a little different.
:)

Back