• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Do You Think When

I know Torch.

I would imagine if you stopped at the trailer in November or even last February you probably spotted me and never even realized it.
I'm easy to spot....i'm the old(er) guy, w/ NO tats but with spiked grey hair wearing O's and NOT holding a tall $10 beer! The 909 is a hard drinking inked up crowd come NHRA weekends, lol.
Tim

I'm easy to spot....i'm the old(er) guy, w/ NO tats but with spiked grey hair wearing O's and NOT holding a tall $10 beer! The 909 is a hard drinking inked up crowd come NHRA weekends, lol.
Tim

Oh wait! That was YOU? The guy WITHOUT the beer? ;)

I must be the only anti social one here but I don't sweat anyone over glasses and I don't like it when people come up to me and ask me about it. The worst is when they ask you if they can try it on.

I'm with you on that one. I won't really initiate anything unless they say something to me, but more than likely I'd probably be annoyed unless it was a real collector.

Not only do I always wear metals, but I am tatted with Oakley art. I also have some custom stuff that has started numerous conversations in O Stores....

When i see a rare pair of oakleys being worn, i feel like i know that person, almost like we are both members of a club

I'm thinking I need a small icon on one of my side windows. Not enough real estate to put them on the back, and not going on the paint, so a side window where it's tinted at a pillar is probably a good spot.

I have a few other brand logo stickers I'm thinking of adding.

I get a few compliments a year, and it seems like when I started wearing +Red and Fire more in my M Frames they get a bit more attention. The crystal red/+Red Radar XL were an eyegrabber for sure... for the short time I had them.

Latest Posts

Back