• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Does "D-" Mean?

Thanks for the info. Is there anything to look out for the MPH's? I bought a pair of those MPH Square Wire's.

Thanks for the info. Is there anything to look out for the MPH's? I bought a pair of those MPH Square Wire's.

theyre perfectly fine pair of glasses. MPH just means its leftover parts that they put together in non-stock combinations... so if you love the combo, youre basically getting a OCP for cheap. I love MPH. the only issue is when dealing with limited edition frames or combos - eg signature series frames at MPH will not have the correct lenses.

theyre perfectly fine pair of glasses. MPH just means its leftover parts that they put together in non-stock combinations... so if you love the combo, youre basically getting a OCP for cheap. I love MPH. the only issue is when dealing with limited edition frames or combos - eg signature series frames at MPH will not have the correct lenses.

So who is putting them together? The sellers or Oakley?

Back