• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What does everybody think?

B

BakedTater

So, someone on my local C-list has a pair of the holiday Oil-rigs. (Matte Clear with Ice) with a CF case. She has them listed for $75. Only seen three on e-Bay of that colorway at the moment. She says they were very seldomly worn, and that there are not any visible scratches on the glasses that she can see. I was going to get them right when they came out, but My family and I had just found out we had termites at the time, and I wanted to help pay for it (we were going through hard times). But, I found a chance to mayyybeeee get a pair. I'm going to try to get them. From the pictures, they seem legit.

00I0I_7VogScgLBuT_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_gzCQ8sK4CAQ_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_a636hBoXV4J_1200x900.jpg

00909_54NKfSbOgNQ_1200x900.jpg

01010_5c0sImNrRwk_1200x900.jpg

More than likely he will get them for me @supersharp I told him I'd give him $100 for them if he gets them for me. He loves his money. lol

If it wasn't for him,I wouldn't have have of the glasses I have. And surely, he wouldn't have 4 pairs of Oakley's either.

If you're going through hard times then sunglasses shouldn't be a priority
Noo, When this pair came out, (I believe 2011 ), I was going to get them, but decided not to because of hard times. We are past those times.

If they make you happy, get them. Don't get them if you think your going to be able to flip them. People are often disappointed when they think they are going to make money off sunglasses.

Back