• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

Been sick for the last 2 days here in Tampico Mexico...

I came to the fab yard at 10:30am and walked into the doctor's office to get checked out...

After about 10 minutes of discussing things and the medicine I was taking, the doctor took out his stethoscope and asked me to take about 10 deep breathes so he could listen to my chest and lungs...

Once he got done listening to my chest, I said "man, I feel nauseous"...he said "do you have to throw up ??"...I said "probably - I feel like it" 🤢

I looked to my left and saw a door - I asked him if it lead to outside and he said yes...

I stood up, opened the door and within 10 seconds my body started shutting down...I said "oh my god" and I sat back down...

I couldn't hear anything, my heart was beating really fast and my vision was blurry - I couldn't open my eyes...

I was sweating and I was cold...I almost fainted...

Him and another guy walked me to a bed, laid me down and started putting me on IV Fluids...my blood pressure was 90/70 !!!

It was one of the most scariest things that has ever happened to me - I thought I was going to die today 😒

Just got done with the IV Fluids and I feel a little better...I got an antibiotic shot today and hopefully by tomorrow, I can come to work feeling a lot better...

View attachment 680564View attachment 680565
Holy crap that is scary. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I came to the fab yard at 10:30am and walked into the doctor's office to get checked out...

After about 10 minutes of discussing things and the medicine I was taking, the doctor took out his stethoscope and asked me to take about 10 deep breathes so he could listen to my chest and lungs...

Once he got done listening to my chest, I said "man, I feel nauseous"...he said "do you have to throw up ??"...I said "probably - I feel like it" 🤢

I looked to my left and saw a door - I asked him if it lead to outside and he said yes...

I stood up, opened the door and within 10 seconds my body started shutting down...I said "oh my god" and I sat back down...

I couldn't hear anything, my heart was beating really fast and my vision was blurry - I couldn't open my eyes...

Him and another guy walked me to a bed, laid me down and started putting me on IV Fluids...my blood pressure was 90/70 !!!

It was one of the most scariest things that has ever happened to me - I thought I was going to die today 😒

Just got done with the IV Fluids and I feel a little better...I got an antibiotic shot today and hopefully by tomorrow, I can come to work feeling a lot better...

I salute you.
With your last strength in your final hour your priorities are to write this article.
Get well soon.

Damn! Hope you get better soon. Did the doc have an idea as to what it is/was?

Been at 90/61 before but I’m not symptomatic at low blood pressure.

The big problem you had at 90/70 was not your blood pressure but the fact that your pulse pressure (the difference between systolic and diastolic) was so low. Should ideally be around 40mmHg but that’s not possible with such low systolic - a pulse pressure of 20mmHg means your heart was working quite weakly.

Even if you feel better, get it checked out when you get back, just in case it’s a sign of something. And take it easy in Mexico!

Stop eating all that crap food and your health will be better. Glad you are ok playa. Get on that keto diet.

Get well soon !

20191204_082658.jpg

Thanks y'all

Those antibiotics really helped

I think I developed an upper respiratory infection as soon as I landed in gross, hot, humid, dusty Tampico...

Then, I inadvertently stacked two different antihistamines, so I literally turned myself into a zombie for about 30 straight hours...

Blood pressure is back to normal today 117/70, so we're good...

Finally fly back home to Houston 🤘🏼 next Wednesday...

Back