• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

sigh.....guess if i lived in TX i wouldn't had caught this nasty winter depression .....almost 3 months now :errwhat:

Cabin in the mountains
DSC_0670.JPG

i also promised i would post those radars for sale......wish i could get my **** together , man i hate winter...wish i lived in one of the warm states in the US,
europe sucks balls......looking at the people around me i should be in a warm country in the middle east or africa..........then why is it ******* snowing !?

You guys think i could float to Florida in a inner tube from a tractor ? should i go for it?

Tom - Welcome back! I think you should relax and breathe a bit man...I hate winter too but you sound almost "Tower-with-a-rifle" depressed! Spring is coming brother!

Tom - Welcome back! I think you should relax and breathe a bit man...I hate winter too but you sound almost "Tower-with-a-rifle" depressed! Spring is coming brother!
indeed......i do have a few towers around me, well they are a few clicks away, but i am willing to drive (take the bus)......all i need is....
...... :biggrin: kidding of course

and thank you cyclerdoug !

Last edited:
Right, then all i need is a reason/aka lie to stay......like the millions of other asholes that come to the US.......
Good weather ? no, that reason is not gonna fly
I am being prosecuted for my christianity .......hmm, no.....that will happen eventually, but not in present time, so i can´t use that.
sh*t, i have to come up with a good excuse

Back