• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

Are those burger patties recycled??
HEB Prime 1 Beef 🥰

H‑E‑B Prime 1 Beef is aged a minimum of 14 days for maximum tenderness. It also contains superior marbling, is U.S.D.A Certified, and comes from the top 2% of beef in the nation, ensuring excellent quality and flavor

In a state full of the greatest food products on this side of the hemisphere, we get good stuff, trust me 👏🏼😏

HEB Prime 1 Beef 🥰

H‑E‑B Prime 1 Beef is aged a minimum of 14 days for maximum tenderness. It also contains superior marbling, is U.S.D.A Certified, and comes from the top 2% of beef in the nation, ensuring excellent quality and flavor

They dont understand that H-E-B isnt a grocery store.

It's a way of life.

HEB Prime 1 Beef 🥰

What is this?? The ad printed on the package? Sounds like your trying to sell it. 😂. Personally, I don’t think I would eat something that looks like it’s on the way out. Ouch! 😝. I would be willing to bet that having our Midwest Prime Choice meats, would change your mind for good!!!!

What is this?? The ad printed on the package? Sounds like your trying to sell it. 😂. Personally, I don’t think I would eat something that looks like it’s on the way out. Ouch! 😝. I would be willing to bet that having our Midwest Prime Choice meats, would change your mind for good!!!!
Describe what you are seeing so I can then explain to you that you're wrong...

I'll wait....

That's sharp cheddar and jalapeño 🙄

Plus, if you don't like it bloody, then I'm sorry, ma'am...

I like it bloody and I eat it bloody - this is the same exact patty cooked by my wife last year

Tomorrow, we are making 6 of them - I'll be sure to post pictures for you 🤘🏼😏

5B95932F-6A8D-4708-8194-9EC6CB07E205.jpeg

Back