• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

ours is a '15. Liftgate (2x), 4WD (2x), AC (going on 2 times in the past year), steering, both tail light assemblies ($800 each) but fixed them myself with a soldering iron ;). Sporadic Check engine light. just a ton of small things that add up to a ton of time in the shop, $$'s, and a not so good experience.

ours is a '15. Liftgate (2x), 4WD (2x), AC (going on 2 times in the past year), steering, both tail light assemblies ($800 each) but fixed them myself with a soldering iron ;). Sporadic Check engine light. just a ton of small things that add up to a ton of time in the shop, $$'s, and a not so good experience.
Whatcha gonna buy next then?

50161C7D-90C0-4F15-905F-0514364200F9.jpeg

Currently at IronHorse at SMF en route to Dallas, then hopping over to Fort Smith. Had a lot of fun with great friends and family. Sad to leave California a second time. I am in the thought process of deciding whether I really want to move back or not. I feel so isolated in Arkansas. Not healthy for my overall health, with stress and everything else.

View attachment 713616

I would think the stress comes from CA, not AR. But to be fair it depends on which areas of both. Ft. Smith isnt the gem of AR afterall.

Latest Posts

Back