• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

ours is a '15. Liftgate (2x), 4WD (2x), AC (going on 2 times in the past year), steering, both tail light assemblies ($800 each) but fixed them myself with a soldering iron ;). Sporadic Check engine light. just a ton of small things that add up to a ton of time in the shop, $$'s, and a not so good experience.

ours is a '15. Liftgate (2x), 4WD (2x), AC (going on 2 times in the past year), steering, both tail light assemblies ($800 each) but fixed them myself with a soldering iron ;). Sporadic Check engine light. just a ton of small things that add up to a ton of time in the shop, $$'s, and a not so good experience.
Whatcha gonna buy next then?

50161C7D-90C0-4F15-905F-0514364200F9.jpeg

Currently at IronHorse at SMF en route to Dallas, then hopping over to Fort Smith. Had a lot of fun with great friends and family. Sad to leave California a second time. I am in the thought process of deciding whether I really want to move back or not. I feel so isolated in Arkansas. Not healthy for my overall health, with stress and everything else.

View attachment 713616

I would think the stress comes from CA, not AR. But to be fair it depends on which areas of both. Ft. Smith isnt the gem of AR afterall.

Back