• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

I like your working conditions dude!!

Yesterday we had to dig up that repair kit that was installed over the weekend...
View attachment 743049
... that $hit wasn't fun!
Yeah, this one was the best conditions for a night cut we’ve had in a long time. Right in town, 60 degrees, no wind, no bugs, overhead cable and cases. Pretty nice.

4.2 miles - it was a little wet and "chilly"

862B5B4E-67C0-405B-A304-465608DBEF9F.gif

Very slow. It stays between two empty columns at least a couple weeks to assemble the pre-fabricated concrete pieces and lock everything together. Too slow to watch. Lol. About a month ago, I took a picture of a section that had the concrete pieces hanging underneath that thing, but were still loose. Neat stuff.

I like your working conditions dude!!

Yesterday we had to dig up that repair kit that was installed over the weekend...
View attachment 743049
... that $hit wasn't fun!
The only kits we bury up here are coyote repairs for 4F drop lines. Any other fiber that gets damaged gets a new section put in and cased above ground in a BDO on each end because if it sh1ts the bed in January there’s no digging it up.

The only kits we bury up here are coyote repairs for 4F drop lines. Any other fiber that gets damaged gets a new section put in and cased above ground in a BDO on each end because if it sh1ts the bed in January there’s no digging it up.
I wish we didn't bury anything anymore but you know how management is....they ALWAYS know more and better than the grunts out in the field 🤦‍♂️

Latest Posts

Back