• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

Sunrise this morning.

IMG_9069.jpeg
IMG_9106.jpeg
IMG_9107.jpeg

Concrete pour messed up my pipes a little in the sub-grade. GC used a gigantic bucket to pour about a yard at a time. Problem is it hits my pipes at one time, rather than a little at a time using a concrete chute. So it moved pipes just enough to be noticeable leaving the concrete jacket (see photos). My pipes are actually deeper than they needed to be, so I have a few feet more upwards before passing the buildings finish floor height. So I wasn't too worried about the fix. Main thing is I'm still in the window of my electrical switchgear cabinet. Waiting for the next sub-level to get done.
IMG_9063.jpeg
IMG_9114.jpeg
IMG_9118.jpeg
IMG_9150.jpeg
IMG_9153.jpeg

Concrete pour messed up my pipes a little in the sub-grade. GC used a gigantic bucket to pour about a yard at a time. Problem is it hits my pipes at one time, rather than a little at a time using a concrete chute. So it moved pipes just enough to be noticeable leaving the concrete jacket (see photos). My pipes are actually deeper than they needed to be, so I have a few feet more upwards before passing the buildings finish floor height. So I wasn't too worried about the fix. Main thing is I'm still in the window of my electrical switchgear cabinet. Waiting for the next sub-level to get done.View attachment 746393View attachment 746394View attachment 746395View attachment 746396View attachment 746397
Bossman problems = Bossman pay!
💰💰💰🤑🤑

Back