• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

Nice, where is that? Also, how do you like your Walther? Which model is it?
Local state park, lots of trails. I tried to get lost out there Saturday but found my way back out.

It's the original pps m1 in 9mm. Its basically the precursor to the glock single stack. I love it! My Glock 23 feels humongous after carrying the Walther. I've pretty much began conceal carrying the walther exclusively.

C760A1E6-D66F-4D00-B69E-9531BAF6A81D.jpeg

Now we’re splicing!

Just a little rain...

Houston and New Orleans are getting wrecked by Tropical Storm Beta 😒

Storm is supposed to linger for about 3 days straight here in Houston...

87812964-8CE3-420C-AD98-4E78F8103932.jpeg

8 straight hours and it doesn't look like it's going to stop til tomorrow evening...

We're in for a long couple of days...

23AFD004-FFD3-41B2-A475-B5F7CD56857C.jpeg
D3179696-DED9-4EDB-ADA9-CEF65D921EAC.jpeg

There ya go, that's looks a lot more conducive for quality work!
I’ve spliced waist deep in a swamp at 100F, buried in snow at -40F and everywhere in between. If it’s my work, it’s quality. 😉 Now, when you can work in clean, climate controlled environment, it’s definitely preferred!

Local state park, lots of trails. I tried to get lost out there Saturday but found my way back out.

It's the original pps m1 in 9mm. Its basically the precursor to the glock single stack. I love it! My Glock 23 feels humongous after carrying the Walther. I've pretty much began conceal carrying the walther exclusively.
Thanks, I'll check one out!

Latest Posts

Back