• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What does "MPH" mean?

i89o

Oakley Beginner
I am looking to get a pair of these:
New Oakley Sunglasses MPH Crosshair 4060 21 Black w Gray Lenses 100 Authentic | eBay?

What does the MPH mean?

and I am also a little worried aboutthe color there. It says black and warm grey lenses which is what I want but they obviously dont look like grey lenses or black frames there. The seller said its because if the lighting conditions the photos were taken..

Another thing I noticed was the product number = 4060-21
A different pair that also says black / warm grey lenses has a number of 4060-05
Brand New Oakley Crosshair Polished Black Warm Grey OO4060 05 | eBay

???

Mr potato head. Means parts are pulled to complete a set. Yes they are real

I am looking to get a pair of these:
New Oakley Sunglasses MPH Crosshair 4060 21 Black w Gray Lenses 100 Authentic | eBay?

What does the MPH mean?

and I am also a little worried aboutthe color there. It says black and warm grey lenses which is what I want but they obviously dont look like grey lenses or black frames there. The seller said its because if the lighting conditions the photos were taken..

Another thing I noticed was the product number = 4060-21
A different pair that also says black / warm grey lenses has a number of 4060-05
Brand New Oakley Crosshair Polished Black Warm Grey OO4060 05 | eBay

???

Abbreviations | Oakley Forum

Thanks for the info fellas. I saw an actual post on the Oakley website that now describes this, so they must get this question a ton as well.

Back