• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What does the Oakley AP collection cossist of?

dlee7891

Oakley Beginner
Texas
I'm still new to Oakley collecting, but needless to say I'm hooked. Everyday I look up Oakley apparel and glasses, but I recently came across this photo and I had no idea there was a lot more AP products out there:shock:. I can name a only a few can anyone help in identifying the AP products in this pick?
ubu6eje5 (1)2.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the strap around Bobs neck over the AP vest is? It couldn't be a belt or an AP pack what could it be?

I'm loosing my sanity here with no answers:headbang:. There it is again must be part of a tactical luggage or messenger bag or something, but why is it always by itself so to speak? Hmmm. Oakley gods give me a sign!!!!:help:
1.jpg

I think the best person to answer your question is to ask the person who originally posted the pic. He is most likely the owner of the display. Hit up member @pennyhoney

You also could try o-review.com, click on database, that has the biggest inventory of Oakley glasses, shoes, luggage, bags and accessories to help you make a list

There's also this for sale on eBay
282304338379 They are selling the vest and two bags that attach on the vest.

Copy and past the number on eBay

Does anyone have this one? Just came across it while researching the ap vest. I believe it's called a Re AP vest and is just as rare
re-ap-vest-570x388.jpg
re-ap-vest-2-570x669.jpg

Back