• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Does The Significant Other Think About Your Oakley Glasses?

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
My lady friend just sighs and calls me a dork when I say the word, Oakley. And every time she see's a new pair on my head, she gives me that "look". Needless to say. I know what her birthday present will be this coming year. Going for a pair of frogskins for her. She will soon see the appeal that oakley has to offer!

What has your significant other said about your addiction?

My better half has over 40 pairs of shoes (down from 65), and 95% of our walk in closet is her clothes....she's just glad I've got 'something' that I use to style with! That said, I still get a small 'look' when I mention getting a new pair. But I'm not too concerned about having to sleep on the couch!

Mine actually lkes it. She talks oakley with me and knows all the pairs by name. She gets excited when I get a new pair she likes and encourages me to buy things when I get a good deal. At the same time she like me to keep the spending under control a bit which I try to do to not abuse the situation.

Every time that she catches me with a new pair i know i have to
exchange my piece of mind with some shopping therapy for her.
After everything is cooool LOL

Shopping for women is inside their veins so all our hobbies are just a cause for them hehehehe

Latest Posts

Back