• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Does The Significant Other Think About Your Oakley Glasses?

my wife is bugging me about my "o-llection," saying that we can spend on vacations and house repairs. i think i can live in a broken down house and stay home, as long as i have my collection. what say you?:tongue:

kidding on the house repairs. do not really wear my Os to the beach. first O ever was an a-wire that peeled of like a bad sunburn. did not know better then. tried it again with my vintage fives and simply washed the lenses with fresh water (mint beater pair before my O-ddiction started). it was a good call.

I thought that mine would really think I was crazy since she has seen how many I have bought in the past week but to my surprise she is A okay with it. In fact just a week ago she bought her first pair of frogs and today she bought a pair of daisy chains, shes awesome!!! She wants another pair of frogs :)

If she "rolls her eyes" all the time haha what the hell is she going to think when you give her that pair for her birthday?!

I think my husband likes my collection....... Herbs?

Yeah, it's OK.

If I had one criticism . . . . not enough Hijinx in it.
:wink:

Given that Mrs H and I are both Oakley nuts, there is a peace in our household regarding our respective collections.
Although, it would not be unnatural for her to secretly believe that I have too many of <ahem> a certain frame.

The only quirk to our collecting that sometimes raises its head, is that Mrs H is quite fond of my Romeos, so I have to keep a close eye on them.
:biggrin:

She has 3 pair of O's herself (and a pair of Spy's). I've cut down my collection big time though. From 30+ pair to 5 pairs of O's and 4 pair of Spy's.

Back