• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Does This Crap Mean?!?

discodave

Go Navy!
My new carbon blades were supposed to be delivered today and this is what the USPS app is telling me. What is this crap? Anybody get something similar?

3u2eba7a.jpg

Address was printed (partially) incorrectly or label was degraded to the point the delivery person deemed it insufficient for him/her to complete or signature required as mentioned. Best bet is to contact Oakley to verify shipping information and condition (signature required) it was sent. It's easier for them to contact USPS if they already verified your information first.

It wasn't Oaks but I've had a shipment reported as undeliverable because it got destroyed somehow. Hopefully yours is just a label issue...

I hate to say it but my guess is they're en route back to the mothership. I hope I'm wrong for your sake.

Well it made it on the truck for delivery to my house yesterday. What I want to know is..... At what point along the way from my local post office to my house (only about 3 miles) did they decide it was undeliverable. Must've been a new carrier and a signature issue. If it was damaged I think they would have determined that before it made I through the sorting process ad into the actual delivery truck.

That happened to me the other day, except it said someone wasn't there to sign for the package (it was sent to my work, and there were plenty of people to sign). Seems like it was just an internal system error. To be honest, they probably didn't get put on the truck for delivery at 11:30am, the USPS carriers are gone by then. You'll most likely see them today. I saw mine the day after the tracking said no one was available to sign for the package.

Back