• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Does This Crap Mean?!?

Why is the 'name' on the shipment 'Carbon Blades' - does 'Carbon Blades' live at your residence?
That looks like a mis-label to me, not a signature required or anything like that.

Why is the 'name' on the shipment 'Carbon Blades' - does 'Carbon Blades' live at your residence?
That looks like a mis-label to me, not a signature required or anything like that.

I use the USPS App, and it let's you name shipments to keep track of them. So, that's only visible to me in the App. The post office doesn't see that.

Good question, maybe just the City/state/zip were correct and the rest is FUBAR

Good question, maybe just the City/state/zip were correct and the rest is FUBAR

Yeah, I'll sort it out today. Hopefully it's nothing. Just makes me mad when you pay that kind of money for something and the shipping gets F'd up.

Good Luck :) I hope you get it worked out... Honestly, I have had dozens of orders/shipments from Oakley and they have always been on time or ahead of schedule, never a single issue coming or going <knocks wood>

Good Luck :) I hope you get it worked out... Honestly, I have had dozens of orders/shipments from Oakley and they have always been on time or ahead of schedule, never a single issue coming or going <knocks wood>

I haven't had an issue with it until now, which is why i'm so annoyed.

Just talked to the Post Office and some loser put it on the wrong vehicle for delivery yesterday, so I'll have it today.

Latest Posts

Back