• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What else besides Oakley collecting?

MoparFin

I should Work at Oakley
Womelsdorf, Pa
What other hobbies/passions do you have besides collecting Oakley's?

I coach fastpitch softball. My girls are 16 and 12. Oldest has been playing about 6 years, youngest about 4 years. Youngest plays travel, I coach. Oldest is just doing High school this year as we moved so she wanted a break from travel. I have been coaching for about 6 years now, league ball, travel and now the Junior High team with the youngest.

Into tattoos also. Have full sleeve on right arm, left arm near shoulder, left forearm in progress of getting covered in an American Flag, left ribs covered, small pieces on both calves, in between shoulders and lower back.

I am into frags. I just love to smell all the different varieties. Here are my current collection.
IMG_0249.PNG

Drinking?
Racing?
Running?
Biking?
Exercising?
Watching TV?

:slow:

Biking (the road bicycle type) involves collecting (for me). I've got boxes and boxes full of parts, tools, tires...

At one point I had 30 pairs of tubular tires,just because they were getting hard to find. Currently have 12 pairs of wheels, 6 bikes,8 pairs of shoes, about 35 different sets of riding kit,countless other stuff. I've been riding since 1988 so I have a LOT of stuff accumulated.

The right number of bikes to have is "n+1" where n is the number of current bikes one has:)

Back