• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

What started off as building one vintage bmx bike to ride has turned into 5.
IMG_1360.jpeg
IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_3038.jpeg
Wasn’t planning on it. Mongoose is what I grew up with. Currently starting on a 1983 PK ripper.

Current addictions, I mean hobbies🤣
Modifying cars and trucks
Lifting weights/exercise
Arcade games
Developing outdoor spaces around the house.(pool, fire pits, campsite, pickle ball court, axe throwing target, pistol and rifle range)
Shooting skeet
Building and modifying firearms
Archery
Spending time with my dogs
Playing in our game room
Cooking
Making beef and venison jerky
Car audio/performance
Former RC hobbyist

Guns
Batman and Joker stuff like Hot toys
Video games and accessories for like flightsticks and wheels
3d printing

The rest of the hobby stuff is all
tools for the farm
KTM 1190r for the yearly bike trips

Just realized, I collect tools. Specifically things associated with the electrical trade. Got a bunch of meters. Strippers of all types. Multiple socket sets. And at home are tools that are back-ups for the tools I use out in the field. I have couple of large tool boxes assemblies loaded with stuff that hasn't even been used yet. If there's one thing I spend money on as much as Oakleys, it's tools. :cool:🤙

Just realized, I collect tools. Specifically things associated with the electrical trade. Got a bunch of meters. Strippers of all types. Multiple socket sets. And at home are tools that are back-ups for the tools I use out in the field. I have couple of large tool boxes assemblies loaded with stuff that hasn't even been used yet. If there's one thing I spend money on as much as Oakleys, it's tools. :cool:

I too have around 10-12 meters. Don’t ask why. Multiple multimeters, ammeters, insulation testers and process meters.

Back