• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

G-Shock watches, Nike Air Max shoes (especially the 95s), and as a special project, I've been working on restoring my old Transformer and He-Man figures from when I was a kid (my parent's never threw anything away, and for that I'm glad!)

Rc cars. i currently have an hpi E10, hpi Sprint, losi mini sct, traxxas slash converted to a 1:8 buggy and an ofna ultra lx2-e. Im debating on a new pair of Oaks or a new motor for the ofna.

My next toy is a quad copter. Just gotta justify the 2 grand for the one I want. Lol

Star Wars legos, action figures from anything I like (for example, have Spawn figures next to WoW figures next to 49ers figures), autographed concert memorabilia...

Drumming is my hobby, have a nice kit set up here. Anything music related really. LOVE rock n roll.

Star Wars legos, action figures from anything I like (for example, have Spawn figures next to WoW figures next to 49ers figures), autographed concert memorabilia...

Drumming is my hobby, have a nice kit set up here. Anything music related really. LOVE rock n roll.

Drummer here as well....love my DW Collectors Kit

aee781ba-fc72-21aa.jpg

Attachments

• aee781ba-fc72-21aa.jpg
    aee781ba-fc72-21aa.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 259
  • aee781ba-fc72-21aa.jpg
    aee781ba-fc72-21aa.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 277
Back