• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

This looks familiar 🤔

88294EF0-0C56-4EC3-A149-D1ECF96AB943.gif

I don't know what version i have but i believe it's the latest one since i just got it.

Very nice solid machine you have there @cacatman I've seen so many people still using the OG like yours on facebook 😁 i also use a WDT tool, weight my beans and time my shots 😂 it's a pain (when you really wanna drink it ASAP) but it's part of the hobby

Do you have any photos of your latte art? I'm still practicing lol most of my latte art look like a **** with balls according to my wife 🤦🏻
This is my specialty latte art. I call it “rainy day with half crescent moon”. It’s a euphemism for “I’m a latte art dunce”. 😂😂😂

B9C75304-C26C-403B-9EFA-9E5A8F434799.jpeg

I know I’ve posted these once before…

I also collect concert posters. Primarily anything Les claypool, and a lot of Marq Spusta. I have one of my best friends, Brent, to thank for it.

A couple nights ago I received terrible news that one of my best friends (that sort of got me into primus, and the realm of collecting posters) had passed due to complications from a tick bite (Powassan Virus).
Thank you, Mr. Brent O. for all of the great chats and laughs. RIP brother…

IMG_3737.jpeg

IMG_3585.jpeg

Back