• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Guys Want To See?

could you do a plastic wersion of the alien bob head but maybe pn a smaller scale from keychain size up to half size of real one. Also is there a carbon fiberish color plastic that when you make something it looks CF?

I'd like to see a single stand, but with a static O logo used as the base.
"Thermonuclear Protection" printed in the same font as the old school stickers
I won't do anything with a trademarked logo due to all the legal issues associated.

Can you make me something that says "1999 - 2013 Retired" and make it into a stand for a pair of Juliets?
Def can be done. Pm me and we can talk about it.

Pming you
Your idea is awesome. Talking

O-forum challenge coins would be cool.
That would be sweet.

could you do a plastic wersion of the alien bob head but maybe pn a smaller scale from keychain size up to half size of real one
Don't really want to reproduce production stuff. Plus i'd have to have it laser scanned with is crazy expensive. If you know someone with a laser scanner, let me know because there's a ton of stuff I'd love to do

Also is there a carbon fiberish color plastic that when you make something it looks CF?
Pretty sure something like that is impossible. Carbon fiber isn't a color, its a pattern from the weave of the fibers, so it can't really be made like that.

Latest Posts

Back