• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What fills your glass?

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
40C11A13-A311-4510-ADB1-FD1EA9590CA5.jpeg

Man that is John Wick’s bourbon. Where did you buy it? Everytime I go to the States I necer find it at the local stores. I’ve been waiting years to try it (plus the bottle is awesome)

It’s nearly impossible to find on a shelf. Most stores will put u on a list. They may get 3 to 4 bottles once every six months. They will call you once and if u answer u have one day to come and buy it. If u don’t answer or pick up within 24 hours, they move on to the next person. No messages left. No call back. that is it.

I got this one as a birthday present from my dad. He has an inside connection since he works at a liquor store. The owner of the store happened to get this one in right before my bday. My dad explained to him that he wanted to give it to me as a present and reluctantly he agreed to let him purchase it for me. My dad had to show the owner proof that it was given to me as a present. Lol.

Yes very difficult to get, and the tops are cool. There are different letters on them that spell out Blantons, and each letter has a horse and jockey in 8 different stage of a race from start to finish. This one happens to be the letter of my first name.

I’m also a huge fan of John Wick

C210D2BE-44B8-483B-B089-93FC2AEF028C.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back