• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What fills your glass?

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
A yearly release from my favorite brewery in Asheville, NC...670 miles from me so I have to plan to score some of it's limited yearly release but oh so damn tasty.

730ed1b381e5e1460310bb406820ece7.jpg

I have a few left over if you want them. Not for me. I'm an ipa guy.
I try lots of beers and like most...this is not one of them

I like IPA's as well, with my favorite being Dogfish Head 90 Minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is my absolute favorite beer...
Erdinger, from Germany. The first time I tasted it I was actually in Munich Germany, at Oktoberfest. There is a dark version of this beer as well that is oh so tasty. View attachment 324517

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Fine choice. I prefer the Dunkles but this is good too. An acquired taste perhaps, I hated the first Weißbier I tried but as I was living just south of Munich at the time, it grew on me.

Fine choice. I prefer the Dunkles but this is good too. An acquired taste perhaps, I hated the first Weißbier I tried but as I was living just south of Munich at the time, it grew on me.
I enjoy the Dunkles as well. I remember being a bit overwhelmed when I tried my first Weißbier in Germany. They definitely have a unique taste. Another one of my favorites is Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, which I also first experienced at Oktoberfest.

I enjoy the Dunkles as well. I remember being a bit overwhelmed when I tried my first Weißbier in Germany. They definitely have a unique taste. Another one of my favorites is Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, which I also first experienced at Oktoberfest.
All the Munich brewers do a decent Weißbier but I have a soft spot for Erdinger as it tastes great but also was at the other end of the local train line I was on and was open to visitors :)

Latest Posts

Back