• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What gen Juliet?

Yep, OCP 5th gen frames. The SKU denotes a lens and frame combo so that couldn’t be included on OCP frames as they didn’t know what lens would end up in the frame so just printed the 15 O 21. Any warranty claims just used the OCP stock too.

Yep, OCP 5th gen frames. The SKU denotes a lens and frame combo so that couldn’t be included on OCP frames as they didn’t know what lens would end up in the frame so just printed the 15 O 21. Any warranty claims just used the OCP stock too.

Did Oakley ever actually fix loose bridges, or just replace the whole frame? I lost a serialized X Men frame when I sent them in for a loose bridge. They said they couldn’t fix them so they had to replace the frames, but I’ve always wondered if some d-bag at Oakley just wanted a pair of serialized frames. Years later I was told that they actually could replace the couplers and rivets.

Did Oakley ever actually fix loose bridges, or just replace the whole frame? I lost a serialized X Men frame when I sent them in for a loose bridge. They said they couldn’t fix them so they had to replace the frames, but I’ve always wondered if some d-bag at Oakley just wanted a pair of serialized frames. Years later I was told that they actually could replace the couplers and rivets.
Yes, they fixed the frames for years, even after they stopped selling them. It’s only a year or so since that service stopped in Europe, I think it ended a bit sooner in the US. Sounds like someone did take a shine to your pair - you’d surely have known yourself if they were unrepairable.

Yes, they fixed the frames for years, even after they stopped selling them. It’s only a year or so since that service stopped in Europe, I think it ended a bit sooner in the US. Sounds like someone did take a shine to your pair - you’d surely have known yourself if they were unrepairable.

The frames were fine. That blows.

Damn that’s ****ed up. Some bastard employee jacked you. Upside, you can get another fairly easily and there are a bunch of guys all over the world that can do tune ups now.

Damn that’s ****ed up. Some bastard employee jacked you. Upside, you can get another fairly easily and there are a bunch of guys all over the world that can do tune ups now.

I’ve got a later gen pair, but I would love to get my originals back. I’m sure my parents still have the original box somewhere so I can get the SN. Hell...for all I know they could have ended up with someone here.

I’ve got a later gen pair, but I would love to get my originals back. I’m sure my parents still have the original box somewhere so I can get the SN. Hell...for all I know they could have ended up with someone here.
That’s true. Find that box and post up the serial. We’ll help you hunt.

Back