• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What happened to the Facebook group?

I used to run two of the mid sized groups but I've not been uploading anything lately. I guess I found the forum a better platform to play on.
True. Hard to keep up with all groups, emails, messages (in term of Work & Private Life
Balance).

and it takes me some time find a way to turn OFF those notifications... and even on OF I have not discovered all the features.

Not sure which group you refer to?

So far a few Oakley groups which have Admin moderation - to make it only English and no spams - and constant update and discussion are here: O Bro, Oakley Collectors, Oakley Of The Day, etc... (you search for those names), as well as Oakley Zealot Pinoy in the Middle East @nino is in there I guess.

View attachment 489783
Hey bro, you forgot to mention the premiere one here in Jordan....
4E7B62E9-E560-4F6A-AC8B-E18AF0A14EA1.png

;):D

Yeah it was what I considered the main group for the O. I remember the banner being purple in colour, or something.

Yeah I got sick of fb too, but started losing touch with many of my friends outside the U.S.

Seriously now - truly, Facebook is destroying any type of society we once had in the UK. Really folks.

How can a website owned by an high functioning autistic boy be taking apart communities bit by bit?? Can it really do that??

YES & it is.

It saddens me as folk get hooked into it and thier thinking process slowly diminishes into that of a baby fish. Heroin overdose is less dangerous to the sole.

I know ex junkies who are more in control than English Facebook users

Latest Posts

Back