• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What happened to the Sutro Lite Sweep?

got 1 on friday

sutro sweep prizm torch 1.jpg

#random 230.jpg

I tried yesterday and I see not so much sporty like Encoder, between casual and sport, although Van der Poel looks perfect in these and in the Sutro Lite. Less pressure in head sides than Encoder although a little bit more than Ev Zero. They are very comfortable

Stadium was the lens tint they used in the Rio Olympics before it became low light.
Is there any differences between Low Light and Stadium? If not I'm wondering why they're going back and calling it Stadium on the Sutro Lite Sweep.

Is there any differences between Low Light and Stadium? If not I'm wondering why they're going back and calling it Stadium on the Sutro Lite Sweep.
I'll be honest, I'm not sure. There have been some pictures of low light lenses with a iridium coming of some kind (most likely ruby) floating around. I've wondered if that might be it. On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past Lux to just name it something different and leave it the same either.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure. There have been some pictures of low light lenses with a iridium coming of some kind (most likely ruby) floating around. I've wondered if that might be it. On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past Lux to just name it something different and leave it the same either.
Thanks! Yes, I'm hoping some sort of Iridium coating would make its way to the Low Light-lens. Doesn't look like it on the pictures of the Stadium-lens though so pretty sure Lux just giving Low Light another name on this specific model.

If anyone is getting the Stadium lens for the Sutro Lite Sweep, please update us if it's the same lens!

Latest Posts

Back