• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What happened to the Sutro Lite Sweep?

Strange - I was hoping to get a pair at some point....

Google found these - and I don't recall seeing this option on the Oakley site.

Five week waiting time, though...
They were a limited timed thing. But to pull them all before selling out was strange. These other ones your showing will be out in the spring but not as cool as the limited ones.

I think they just sell out online. Has happened in Australia a few times but they seem to come back a few days later. Keep trying

Just had a look on UK site and gone here . Did a search and these popped up on a uk website . More choice than the main site had .

6C2513F9-8FA3-429A-8987-783487DA9F21.png

B4118EED-90BB-48A6-AF91-901E27B14BCB.png

3EE21020-4CBF-44AC-A64D-3917B9430B45.png

CB10D34D-5BC0-40CF-9692-C716674D29FE.png

Happens to me somewhat frequently, they're just removed when they're out of stock. Keep an eye out and they'll come back. Or find some from another retailer.

Happens to me somewhat frequently, they're just removed when they're out of stock. Keep an eye out and they'll come back. Or find some from another retailer.
What’s funny is they were not gone at all for weeks and then the day before they disappeared they weren’t gone either. I find it hard to believe they just sold out all of a sudden everywhere.

I did get my Rubies when they first came out. Love them!

What’s funny is they were not gone at all for weeks and then the day before they disappeared they weren’t gone either. I find it hard to believe they just sold out all of a sudden everywhere.

I did get my Rubies when they first came out. Love them!
The day before they disappeared they weren’t gone? 🤔

I ended up with two of the tennis ball yellow and Ruby Sutro lite sweep. If my wife finds out I have two, one will end up here for sale

Back