• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Has Been Your Best Score?

CharlieKane

Oakley Beginner
we all buy frogskins, what is your best score? what have you gotten for an AMAZING price? and great deals?

Pol White/Ruby - FREE from a friend who knows a San Diego rep and gets twenty pairs of frogs everytime they meet up and has two towers in his house...spoiled ass kid haha

BL Yellow/Blue - $25
BL Green/Black - $25

I get a pretty good deal on most pairs but those are the best I've gotten!

the polished white ruby are awesome i had a pair but i sold them to fund a new purchase i would LOVE a free pair lol

feargear, you are SOOOO lucky! i love those!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im SOOOO jealous!!!!!!!!!!! how did you get them!?!?!?

FearGearGarage said:
I scored some Shaun White Blue Chromes last week for $50... Gently used, but I couldnt pass for $50...

It really bugs me that you get deals like that!! Haha Hey I still haven't forgotten about our deal with the you-know-what. I'm just still waiting to see if I could complete the set. If not, I'll be looking to trade or sell to you!

feargear u interested in letting those for for a cool $10 profit?? hahaha awesome score man, i'm very jealous right now

feargear u interested in letting those for for a cool $10 profit?? hahaha awesome score man, i'm very jealous right now

I'll make an ever sweeter offer how about 50% profit...$75 you'd be crazy not to take that :cool:

Latest Posts

Back