• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What iridium lense would match orange frames and white nose/socks?

Go with Jade Iridium for that Miami Hurricanes color scheme of Orange, Green and White. A way underused and underrated color combo.

IMAG0818.jpg

IMAG0819.jpg

Or Ice as the other guys suggested

IMAG1065.jpg
IMAG1063.jpg

Orange, Blue and white is always sweet, although i can see that Burnt Orange would be more fitting for the OP. :)🤘

This literally made me throw up in my mouth; the U ain't back, they can't sell out games in that hell hole of a crap stadium, and Manny Diaz is pure trash. There, I said it. LOL
All games should be free though, you should not have to pay to watch non-pro athletes.

Also: This literally made me throw up in my mouth ...... well there you go, there is a little Sebastian in you as well ! .............. remember, that is how birds feed their young :)

shANQUb.gif

I hate this brown lense that came on these frames. I'm changing the ear pieces and nose piece to white. What iridium lense (other than black) would match the orange and white best in your opinion? View attachment 879383View attachment 879384
I second the ice/blue suggestions.

Also, @TexasHeat I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Would like to ask what your intention for that brown lens is.